Follow the instructions below to create a Qualtrics or REDCap eConsent form. You
will need access to WVU Qualtrics, HSC Qualtrics and\or REDCap.
Create a REDCap eConsent
REDCap WVU IRB Electronic Informed Consent Start Guide
Please note: If your consent document is amended/changed, a new instrument/project
must be created to retain the integrity of the records for participants who have
previously consented. Please see our
REDCap WVU IRB Modification Guide for assistance.
Create a Qualtrics Consent
Request eIC Support
- Download and complete the eIC Submission Worksheet, if applicable.
- Download the applicable Qualtrics eTemplate (.QSF file)
- Download the applicable instructions located below the eTemplate link
- Click here for instructions to upload the .QSF file into Qualtrics
- Follow the instructions in Step #3 to customize, test, and publish the eTemplate
- Cut and paste the link to the eTemplate in the eIC Submission Worksheet and into
your WVU+kc system
- Attach the eIC Submission Worksheet and the export file of the eTemplate to the
protocol in WVU+kc