WVU OHRP offers help with protocol submission and general questions related to human subjects research.
WVU Office of Human Research Protections
Phone: (304) 293-7073 | Fax: Not Available | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Request Help: Submit a Support Request
Available Hours: Monday - Friday 8:15 AM to 4:45 PM
PLEASE NOTE: Our office is working remotely for the foreseeable future. If you are unable to reach an IRB representative by telephone, please leave a detailed message, or utilize the above Email or Support Request methods. Our staff will respond to you within 2 business days.
Please leave detailed messages that include the protocol number and/or question and a return email address or phone number for quickest turnaround time.
- Call (304) 293-7073, your question will be answered or you will be routed to an IRB Administrator.
- Email us at email@example.com, a response will be provided or you will be routed to an IRB Administrator.
- Enter a Support Request and your request will be routed to an IRB Administrator.
- Research staff training (small group/one-on-one)
- Student training (group/classroom)