Information Technology Services - Support for Researchers
- WVU ITS - Institutional IT standards and policies - WVU+kc support, General Support for all WVU Researchers
- WVCTSI iLab Accounts
- WVU Libraries
- WVU High Performance Computing
- REDCap Support
- REDCap and Qualtrics eConsent Support
- Qualtrics Support
- Data Protection Support
Approved Technology and Products for Research
For or questions contact the WVU ITS Information Security Office.
The WV Clinical and Translation Science Institute (WVCTSI) provides support and infrastructure for clinical research at WVU. The service require an iLab account for access. (Services include REDCap data capture, survey, and eConsent, HIPAA compliant HPC services, HIPAA compliant data storage and repositories during research, and eReg and OnCore access.
- Complete the form at
- Go to https://wvu.corefacilities.org/account/login
- Sign in using your WVU credentials. This should re-direct you to the standard WVU login page.
- Once logged in, select your lab/PI. If the lab or PI you are affiliated with does not appear in the drop-down list, please select “CTSI Community” as your lab. You will receive an email when your account has been finalized.
- From the iLab home page, open the left menu and choose “Core Facilities.”
- From the list of cores, select WVCTSI Clinical Research, Epidemiology, and Biostatistics Core.
- In the upper right hand corner of the core home page, click on the “Request Services” tab.
- Choose “request service” next to REDCap Services.
- Complete the request form in full; then click “submit.” Please do not enter any payment information.